Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people I am 24 hours into owning a used 2017 Ghibli SQ4.... I test drove this thing three times and can you believe the minute I signed on the dotted line and drove away about 15 minutes later the screen blacked out. 24 hours later did it again.
it’s like I’m driving and it shorts out and resets itself where I have to except everything again. lasts about 15-20 seconds five Or take.

A little pre-research I did points to maybe a software update? Anybody else have insight on this.
I have warranty for another 45 days 😬.

thinking about getting an extended warranty now but I don’t think they even cover electronica problems......

#buyersremorse

·
Administrator
2,297 Posts
It sounds like a loose connection or a software problem where it reboots. I'd get it checked out within your 45 days.
Also you have a 2017, when did your factory warranty expire? The Maserati extended warranty does cover electronics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much I have an appointment this Friday they said it needs a software update!
Strongly considering an extended warranty

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi people I am 24 hours into owning a used 2017 Ghibli SQ4.... I test drove this thing three times and can you believe the minute I signed on the dotted line and drove away about 15 minutes later the screen blacked out. 24 hours later did it again.
it’s like I’m driving and it shorts out and resets itself where I have to except everything again. lasts about 15-20 seconds five Or take.

A little pre-research I did points to maybe a software update? Anybody else have insight on this.
I have warranty for another 45 days 😬.

thinking about getting an extended warranty now but I don’t think they even cover electronica problems......

#buyersremorse
Hello @Tshamp
We are sorry to hear about the concerns you are facing with your new Maserati ownership. Please know that our team is available to you for additional support through private messages. Do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance during your dealer services.

MaseratiCares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts