Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
@AlphaWIP

I tried entering delivery to my address in Mission Veijo and my address in the UK. The site told me they don't deliver to either. I'm not making this up! I was trying to buy one!

If you have it working with Android, can you take a few videos so we can see Google Maps/Spotify/Waze and other apps we might use, and also get an idea of how responsive it is??
I actually sold my NavTool and got a wireless CarPlay unit, do you want a video of that instead? I’ve had it for two months and it’s been working well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What did you end up buying and are you still happy with it?
It's been great. All the wireless CarPlay units on eBay priced around $450 should be fundamentally the same. I'll record a demo video maybe tomorrow or the day after so you can see how it works.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
@AlphaWIP - something like this right? Was it hard to install? What did you attach it to?

Yup, that looks about right. You’d have to disassemble the center dash and stuff this behind the screen. It’s a middleman between the radio and the screen which can intercept touch input and also CANBus messages, giving it the ability to be toggled through the back button on the steering wheel.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts