Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any smaller mods that are a must for the Ghibli?
Just picked mine up last night and already noticed the boring license plate bulbs, so ordered a set of LED's to replace them. Anything else like that?

·
Registered
265 Posts
LED's are a quick easy replacement. If you're going for looks, a low profile spoiler looks good on the rear of the car. Tints are another easy mod to do.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Quick and easy.... window tint, lighting, wrap the window trim. After that, things start to get expensive, but I do agree that a rear spoiler helps breakup the kia-esque look from behind.

·
Registered
75 Posts
where can I look for legit rear spoilers? which one is the best? that looks the best?

·
Registered
56 Posts
First thing is to swap the brake pads and get rid off all that nasty dust. Performance wise, can' go wrong with the combo of a JB4 tuner box and a Pedal Commander. For like $800 it will totally transform the way the car performs and make it tons more fun to drive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
First thing is to swap the brake pads and get rid off all that nasty dust. Performance wise, can' go wrong with the combo of a JB4 tuner box and a Pedal Commander. For like $800 it will totally transform the way the car performs and make it tons more fun to drive.
what is the reason for pedal commander? what does that do?

·
Registered
56 Posts
what is the reason for pedal commander? what does that do?
Gets rid of the throttle lag you find in many drive-by-wire vehicles. Doesn’t add power just makes the car much more responsive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gets rid of the throttle lag you find in many drive-by-wire vehicles. Doesn’t add power just makes the car much more responsive.

can you send me the link to purchase the pedal commander for 17 ghibli sq4

·
Registered
56 Posts
is it a cheap version? what's the best brand instead of jb4?
You may be able to find a used one cheaper. I recommend getting the Bluetooth option. That’s what I did and got it for $400.

·
Registered
75 Posts
the Bluetooth is cool but like how many bluetooths can the car connect at once? lol I already use my phone boss

·
Registered
56 Posts
the Bluetooth is cool but like how many bluetooths can the car connect at once? lol I already use my phone boss
Boss....you can have the radio and the JB4 connected at the same time. Plus the app doesn’t have to be running once you set up the box. However I do like using it all the time to monitor gauges.

·
Registered
75 Posts
also when using the pedal commander when switching modes at a red light do you feel something that tells you it switched from eco to sport?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts