Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may know based on previous posts I ordered a Base car and was set to take delivery in mid-March. Well having seen the incredible deals that were out there I contacted a different local dealer and I am now getting an SQ4 with more options than the Base car for LESS $$$$. A huge thanks to the guys at Beverly Hills Maserati. I pick up the car next week as it is currently at the port. I will report on the car once I get it. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
As you may know based on previous posts I ordered a Base car and was set to take delivery in mid-March. Well having seen the incredible deals that were out there I contacted a different local dealer and I am now getting an SQ4 with more options than the Base car for LESS $$$$. A huge thanks to the guys at Beverly Hills Maserati. I pick up the car next week as it is currently at the port. I will report on the car once I get it. :)
BH Maser is the best! Newport Maser couldnt touch the deal BH gave me

James Bush is the man. He's been super cool since ordering a Ghibli back in August. Much different from some of the stories Ive read about dealers on this forum

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm dealing with Louis Beckett, the sales manager. He is great! He tracked the car I wanted down at the port and arranged for the car to go to his store instead of another dealer. Two thumbs up. The guys at Rusnak were very nice but they were not even close to Beverly Hills in terms of pricing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
When I first looked into the Ghibli I tried Auto Gallery up in Calabasas. Didn't get a return reply from them for two weeks. I then contacted Rusnak in Pasadena and the guy was very nice and very responsive, but no discount. It was then through a friend I discovered Maserati of Westlake who was awesome to work with. Without any exaggeration, from the moment I got to the dealership to the moment I left with the car was about 15 minutes. Now, some things were already done ahead of time like financing but they did everything I requested as I do not like to spend time in a dealership when I got all that open road in front of me.

I too wasn't set to take delivery on my SQ4 until this month or next, and I ordered back in October. The guys in Westlake located another car with my same build (actually, a more expensive build but who's counting) so I snatched it up since I liked it better anyway. Took delivery December 6th and very happy with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts