Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

My car has arrived!!!

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Krytech 
#1 ·
Super excited to say she has finally made it to LA! I got my first compliment within 10 seconds of it getting off the truck! While I was taking it for a quick spin the car beeped and warned that I was exceeding the speed limit. Is this a valet mode? Anyone know how to turn it off?

Pictures to follow!

#2 ·
Super excited to say she has finally made it to LA! I got my first compliment within 10 seconds of it getting off the truck! While I was taking it for a quick spin the car beeped and warned that I was exceeding the speed limit. Is this a valet mode? Anyone know how to turn it off?

Pictures to follow!

:laugh:

Look forward to seeing the pictures; most on the forum are Nero, Maratea or Emozione

DD

#3 ·
Congratulations on your new arrival!!!

Never happened to me. Suspect in the MTC touch screen ... go to settings. There should be a toggle between audible tone or display.

Mine just displays red when I exceed the speed limit.

#5 ·
It was the speed setting. Fixed it. I have to say the stereo sounds pretty good. Better than most that I test drove. Hope it stays that way!

#6 ·
Congrats on the car... drive it.. well and since you are in Cali you will get the good weather all year around to drive the car in full spirit..

By the way did you got the q4 or the base ghibli??

#8 ·
I have the base model but fully loaded including premium sound. I have no rattling and I do have some base. I said it sounded pretty good, not amazing like my other cars! It's at least tolerable for me. I am interested in doing a few upgrades to stereo but am waiting for you guys to come up with some easy less expensive fix. I would like to share a story. One of the dealerships I went to I had the opportunity to sit in several cars to check out the difference between stereo packages. I was so impressed that the sound was relatively clear. I asked if we could change it to a booming sound and crank up the base. Still clear but zero base. We turned base up and down with zero difference. The dealership actually just cut the line to the sub!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. So tricky. I brought it up to the manager and he said it would be fixed with the satellite antenna replacement. What a load of ... I had a hard time with the dealerships around LA. Either I didn't like the color combinations, hostile salespeople, and the one I really did like and wanted to use never called me back. I spent an hour or two there and called a few times to see if they could locate the car I wanted for me. I was so lucky to find Reeves even though they were out of state. The dealers here said it was not possible to buy the car for what they were asking for and laughed at me. I got my dream car at an amazing price. Ha! Who's laughing now?

#9 ·
Nice! I almost bought from Reeve's as well until my local dealer decided to come down on the price a little more. Reeve's must do a lot of volume!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.