Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ghibli was ordered the day after Thanksgiving and my dealer has confirmed the car is in Status 10--a vin number has been assigned to the chassis.

The cars specs are:

Grigio Metallo with Nero Interior
Sports package
Premium Package
Technology Package
Base Package
Extended Leather
19 inch Portero Wheels
High Gloss Ebano Wood

Sticker $81,700, $4,500 discount off sticker. The car is expected sometime in March. I can't wait and the dealer has been great!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can you elaborate on what Status 10 mean? I have a SQ4 on order, and I believe I am on the same Status 10 with an estimate delivery date March 31.
What will be the next status? and so on. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealer says that a vehicle identification number has been assigned to a chassis--according to the dealer no delivery date yet. I was told approximately four months from date of order. I do not know what other status numbers are.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great! Can't wait to see pictures of your Ghibli once you take delivery of it.
How did you get the discount?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The discount was relatively easy. Three dealers within 10-15 miles where I live/work so there is a lot of competition. Called one dealer and I asked what he would do and he said $4,000 off, called another one and he said he would do $5,000 off a car in stock--I need a base car not an SQ4 which is all he had in stock, ordered from the last one who did $4,500 off. The dealer where I bought the car also had 25 cars this weekend, the website now shows 20 cars so I get the feeling they are being very aggressive on pricing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts