Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally my car would be produced starting on 10 of september but i've recieved an e-mail from my dealer that the status is changed, its on his way from Italy to my dealer in Belgium.

Thats great news but i'm still in canada (currently montreal) on my holiday trip for the next 2 weeks... so instead of me waiting for my car, my car will have to wait for me. >:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congratulations. Presumably that answers the various questions posed re whether or not the factory was working during August. Obviously it was!

·
Registered
241 Posts
That's great news, congrats! Bet you've never been so content with the end of a vacation before! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Reactions: Schnippy

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx all, indeed I think it has to do with the fact the company didn't had their holiday brake this summer.

I always hated the end of my summer holiday because of the very busy period to the winter holiday, this surely will make my days easier.

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
You'll have to post pictures once your receive your new family member!!!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Congrats!

DD

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll have to post pictures once your receive your new family member!!!
I will, I'm arriving sunday 14 of september in brussels and I have to drive past my dealer to go home the only problem is that their closed on sunday's :( so it probably will be on 15 of september

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now it really comes close, only an airplaine to take today and then I stop by my dealership to check out my car, still have to nigotiate with the insurance company and bank for the loan so it can take a week till I actually can drive it, but I surely will take some pics dont know if my wheels will be in black allready...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Negotiate for loan and insurance? Never heard of such a thing...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah here in Belgium, most people get a car loan at rates of 3.5% i've started with my banks at 2.5% and i've got an agreement for 1.85% :) For the insurance you have about 100 company's and my broker checks the best possible price for the highest insurance rate.

I've seen my beauty today omg she's delicious, the rims where done, now they only need to change rear windows with privacy glass, re-polish the car twice and some little things, I asked my dealer if he could change settings of the car so it automatically would start in sport but this isn't possible without errors at this moment but he expects it will be possible in the near future.

I forgot to take pics, but the car wasn't polished yet so ...

I still have 2 bottle of the finest wine from California saved for special occasions Steve, I think this will be 1 when I pick up my car for a drive.

·
Registered
311 Posts
proficiat manneke

Reactions: TheChemist

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hello Schnippy, tell us did you took possession of your car yet ... Curious to know and see the pics...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello Schnippy, tell us did you took possession of your car yet ... Curious to know and see the pics...
No :|! Normally I had an appointment this evening but the license plate didn't come in today so I have to wait for tomorrow... :(

1 thing for sure, I will drive Wednesday the whole day long :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts