1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 days and around 550km here are my first feedbacks:
- the look is fantastic
- the noise is fabulous ...so sporty
- the leg room is smaller than my previous cars (Jag XF and M5) especially with the kids at the back but with the pedals adjusting electrically I can live with it (I am 1,90m)
- the handling is very smooth and so precise
- the gears change so rapidly and smoothly (especially in sport mode)
- the premium sound system is not that bad... Then again I am no expert so wouldn't be able to tell if it was crap
- shame it is not possible to have the maserati logo on MTC when shutting the screen off
- the braking is very strong which is perfect for such a sporty sedan
- the skyhook suspension is really stiff when driving a bit sportier and rather soft in normal mode - that being said with the 20' wheels I was expecting it to be sporty...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Congrats!!

Glad it is working great for you.

Premium sound definitely needs fixing. you will probably feel the rattling soon.

·
Administrator
2,570 Posts
Glad you enjoying your Ghibli. I'm now into the 6th month of ownership and really, really enjoy the car.

Reactions: Barbalace and PeB

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm owning the car now 4 days and "I'm loving it"! Also I already noticed I could strike some girls with this car but i'm happily married have 1 son and 1 girl coming so there's no temptation and I love my pregnant wife :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a fantastic car indeed!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was Wednesday then ... Just like me .... What model/color is it?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yep. Leased base model white on black MSRP 71,200.
12K mi/yr 3 yrs. 5595 down, 649/mo. from Maserati of Tampa. 51% residual 37K buyout. Loving every mile in it. This lease made it affordable. Never thought Maser was in my reach. Actually paid way more for 2004 BMW 645i and 2009 Porsche Panamera (bought both right after they were released and had a lot of annoyances). Feel very lucky. Love the exhaust note in sports mode.
Drooled over Ferraris, Lambos and Masers all my life. Finally in a Maser (although sedan) at 51.
Enjoy your car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts