Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice. That is the best looking blue for this car. And be sure to lock your doors to keep the polar bears out... that's a lotta snow man!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Beautiful color combination! That was my first choice, but I ultimately went with Grigio Maratea/Rosso because I currently have a blue car and wanted something different, and my kids would destroy the lighter interior. It will be interesting to see how that holds up for you.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. That is the best looking blue for this car. And be sure to lock your doors to keep the polar bears out... that's a lotta snow man!
Yes, I much preferred the Blu Passione over the other blue although both are very nice. When I picked it up, they have mine sitting next to the other blue and was happy with the decision to go with the darker blue…traditional Maserati color.

Thank God the snow is almost completely gone….what a winter!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Anderson,

I am also thinking of getting the sabbia leather with the black combination. Did you get the premium leather or the normal one?

If the normal one, how is the quality?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very sophisticated look - you picked a great combination!
Thank you for the compliment! I'm in the business world and often have clients in my car, so "sophisticated" is the exact goal I was after. Otherwise would have gone with white and red or the bolder blue.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice car and hope it goes great for you!

I'm not sure about the sabia interior though. Two comments on this for general discussion:
1) While that cream leather looks great now, what will it be like in a year's time? I drove a Ghibli and my local dealer that had sabia interior and even after less than 700 miles I could see the denim marks from previous drivers on the seat! Plus the dealer told me in time all the stitching goes black and doesn't look as cool. And of course if you have kids (and I have) it' not practical. It put me off. Anyone have thoughts on this?

2) What would a Passione with a black Nero interior look like? It's a safe choice but is it a bit boring for a Maserati?

·
Registered
852 Posts
To my horror I looked down at my rosso leather (blu E exterior!) and the blue from my jeans made the seat look dirty and stained!! immediately bought leather cleaner wipes and high quality microfiber cloths and problem solved but took a while for my stomach to return to its original position. Like any light color you have higher maintenance requirements. But this is a Maserati so I expected more Maintenance work!! Enjoy the Sabbia and impressing the clients!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I currently have white colour seats im my bmw. Four years passed and it still looks great. Its all a matter of taking good care of it.

It really is a great combination!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had oyster seats in my 7 series and used Lexol cleaner and conditioner every few months and my seats were perfect after 3 years of use.

·
Registered
140 Posts
To my horror I looked down at my rosso leather (blu E exterior!) and the blue from my jeans made the seat look dirty and stained!! immediately bought leather cleaner wipes and high quality microfiber cloths and problem solved but took a while for my stomach to return to its original position. Like any light color you have higher maintenance requirements. But this is a Maserati so I expected more Maintenance work!! Enjoy the Sabbia and impressing the clients!!
Yikes! Thought this would be less of an issue with the Rosso (my interior choice as well), but now you've got me worried. I try to take care of my vehicles but with two young boys it can be tough sometimes. I guess time will tell...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts