Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

My Ghibli

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  essfive 
Beautiful color combination! That was my first choice, but I ultimately went with Grigio Maratea/Rosso because I currently have a blue car and wanted something different, and my kids would destroy the lighter interior. It will be interesting to see how that holds up for you.

To my horror I looked down at my rosso leather (blu E exterior!) and the blue from my jeans made the seat look dirty and stained!! immediately bought leather cleaner wipes and high quality microfiber cloths and problem solved but took a while for my stomach to return to its original position. Like any light color you have higher maintenance requirements. But this is a Maserati so I expected more Maintenance work!! Enjoy the Sabbia and impressing the clients!!
Yikes! Thought this would be less of an issue with the Rosso (my interior choice as well), but now you've got me worried. I try to take care of my vehicles but with two young boys it can be tough sometimes. I guess time will tell...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.