Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi I’m new in the forum. I’m wondering if someone could help me out. I have a meserati ghilbli 2014. My car didn’t turn on all of the sudden therefore I went to autozone to purchase a new battery. I live in Mexico that’s why I purchase my battery in autozone no dealer ships near me. After I replace the battery my car was running fine for 3 weeks. All of the sudden one morning my car didn’t turn on any more. I replaced the battery for a new one once again but the same problem continue. The car isn’t turning on but even worst now Neither my dashboard lights are working, central console (radio, a/c etc..) alarm is not working or the fob keys are working. I can’t even get the car in acc mode with the fob key. Help please I don’t have any dealer ship close to me.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
You sure you have contact with the battetie ?

Also there is a protection quite fragile im the cable + that connect to the battery.. that deactivate all power to the car in case of accident

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How can I check the cable + that connect to the battery if it’s properly working?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I’m new in the forum. I’m wondering if someone could help me out. I have a meserati ghilbli 2014. My car didn’t turn on all of the sudden therefore I went to autozone to purchase a new battery. I live in Mexico that’s why I purchase my battery in autozone no dealer ships near me. After I replace the battery my car was running fine for 3 weeks. All of the sudden one morning my car didn’t turn on any more. I replaced the battery for a new one once again but the same problem continue. The car isn’t turning on but even worst now Neither my dashboard lights are working, central console (radio, a/c etc..) alarm is not working or the fob keys are working. I can’t even get the car in acc mode with the fob key. Help please I don’t have any dealer ship close to me.
Sounds like the battery is not recharging. Did you check the Alternator? Maybe it doesn't recharge the battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts