Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful Ghibli has just got through customs, I'm so excited I had to share!
But I won't drive her until next Tuesday, as I'm on holiday in Hawaii (Maui) what a bum*er!! :)

I seem to be able to only post one picture at a time, more coming!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And more

The wheels and calipers

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Beautiful color combo. Never saw Rosso Energia with Sabbia.
Love the all sabbia ineterior (steering wheel & shifter too).
That was my first choice but my wife convinced me that we could never keep it clean.
Still love the look of it though.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Nice Nige

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Beautiful color combo. Never saw Rosso Energia with Sabbia.
Love the all sabbia ineterior (steering wheel & shifter too).
That was my first choice but my wife convinced me that we could never keep it clean.
Still love the look of it though.
Congratulations!
Love that Red colour - my wife vetoed that exterior choice for me so I am waiting for a 2015 Metallo SQ4.

DD

·
Registered
863 Posts
Excellent car... nice color. About the same interior, my dealer said the same thing it would be pretty hard to keep it clean so i went to for the brown/black interior.

But the exterior color with red calipers are just amazing.

Enjoy the ride.

My beautiful Ghibli has just got through customs, I'm so excited I had to share!
But I won't drive her until next Tuesday, as I'm on holiday in Hawaii (Maui) what a bum*er!! :)

I seem to be able to only post one picture at a time, more coming!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Excellent car... nice color. About the same interior, my dealer said the same thing it would be pretty hard to keep it clean so i went to for the brown/black interior.
Strangely, you can get the Quatroporte with Sabbia seats/steering wheel/shifter and Marrone carpet.
If they offered this combo on the Ghibli I would have surely opted for that combo.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Didnt knew that... but if they would have offered i would have certainly got it as well...

Strangely, you can get the Quatroporte with Sabbia seats/steering wheel/shifter and Marrone carpet.
If they offered this combo on the Ghibli I would have surely opted for that combo.

Reactions: tjsbeer

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great color choice! :)

I had to go with Nero interior (2 small children). I purchased mine from dealer inventory and unfortunately it didn't have the red calipers.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Use firefox browser instead of chrome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi UkGhibli, they are polished 20" Uranos

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interior myths

Hiya all,
Many of us officianados are worried about that Sabbia interior - and keeping it clean! Don't be. My GT was sabbia and after 3 years still looks the same. My Lexus after 9 years with a cream interior and carpets still looks like new. It's all about how you care for your car, and reading your posts, you are the most caring people; why otherwise would you regularly 'login' to our Forum to read and enjoy other's experiences of your car!
I know I'll be keeping my Ghibli like new, just as my GT was. My dealer just cleaned it and put it on the showroom floor!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Great exterior color in combo with the calipers, nicest ghibli exterior I saw till now!

Didn't knew the driver also sits on the right side in new zealand, cool to know ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
4 door Ferrari!

Looks like a 4 door Ferrari!
That's right SB, I've always wanted a Ferrari, so a red Maserati with a Ferrari engine and a light coloured/cream interior might just be considered one!!

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
Nice Nige - great color combination ... you don't see many, (or our wives don't let us pick many of those) :). Car does look really sharp. At least you got something nice to look forward to after your vacation.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts