Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks nice. How is the ride?
I thought it would be really harsh with the steering wheel vibrating a lot but it really doesn't. Rides very smooth. Im waiting for my tire shop and get specs on the alignment and have it done within the next month to make it smoother. But overall, not bad!!!

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
what color are the wheels? they don't look quite black... they look very good though... next you need to get some paint on those calipers. the standard red would look good, or if you want to be unique and defy the Maserati standard colors you can go with Ferrari yellow.

if you search my posts you will see photos of the ones I did myself.. I went to red with mine. they turned out excellent and just as good as the ones from factory.. I def think yellow would be killer on your car.. the yellow will make your wheels pop and draw the eyes right in..

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Had a Brief moment today to take a quick picture on the car with new 21 inch Forgestar CF10's in Burst Bronze. Car is lowered on Formula Dynamics Sport Springs. Tires are Pirelli PZero 245/35/21 fronts and 285/30/21 rears. Hopefully I can take more pictures this weekend.

ahh now I know who you are, youre the dude w/ the larini mufflers... I gotta tell you guy, your ride looks NOTHING like it use to before.. you should post the before and after pics side by side.. you had the 18s before and the car looked very plain.. now? BOOM... nite and day difference... you hooked it up nicely, congrats!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ahh now I know who you are, youre the dude w/ the larini mufflers... I gotta tell you guy, your ride looks NOTHING like it use to before.. you should post the before and after pics side by side.. you had the 18s before and the car looked very plain.. now? BOOM... nite and day difference... you hooked it up nicely, congrats!
haha, thanks! The color is called Burst Bronze. In all honesty, the car will not be black in the next month or so. I have the Wald Kit on order and will be wrapping the entire car...im thinking more in the lines or a Battleship Grey color or something similar. I think the Bronze wheels with a gloss grey color will look sick, then maybe a yellow paint on the brakes!!! ;)

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
328 Posts
Beautiful Lowered Maserati Ghibli w/ FD Sport Lowering Springs

Wow, looks amazing! Congrats on turning that Base 3.0 Ghibli into something that really stands out!

Best Regards,

Reactions: Dunit626

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, looks amazing! Congrats on turning that Base 3.0 Ghibli into something that really stands out!

Best Regards,
Thank you Jeff, The FD springs are better than ever. They work just fine and IMO the drop is PERFECT!!!!! please call me and let me know when the H-pipe and sports cats will be out for the Base. I am dying inside for these 2 mods!!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
haha, thanks! The color is called Burst Bronze. In all honesty, the car will not be black in the next month or so. I have the Wald Kit on order and will be wrapping the entire car...im thinking more in the lines or a Battleship Grey color or something similar. I think the Bronze wheels with a gloss grey color will look sick, then maybe a yellow paint on the brakes!!! ;)
baller status....;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts