Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Last week I picked up this beautiful Black on Brown Ghibli SQ4 with the 21" Titano wheels. Options include: Extended leather, velour floor carpets, red brake calipers, premium sound system, mica paint, ebano wood, premium and sport packages. Like I do with every car I've owned, below is a full photoshoot for everyone here. (sorry that there are a bunch of similar ones, but I just threw them all on here). Interested in your suggestions and opinions! I hope you enjoy!

Reactions: Docleone

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice looking ride! You got some good pics in there, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sweet, if only it could fit in the garage!

My-Rati

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Looking great all detailed out ... Nice combinations of options too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Love the pics!!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys for all the kind words. And actually it does fit in the garage, barely! My neighbor who is a photographer saw me taking some pictures and grabbed his camera and took several himself! He sent these to me yesterday evening.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Beautiful.
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ha! I recognized that garage. You got rid of your C63 black series and the Porsche 911?
Haha yes! Good eye! Wow. Yes I got rid of the C63 (not black series, just matte black Edition One) and the 911. I think I like this one the most!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats- Loving the interior combo
Esp with sports pedals.
Thank you, I really wanted the red leather with the carbon fiber trim but I couldn't find one within my price range. They all were a bit more. I really do like the brown leather though. It looks very rich.

Did you go sports suspension or skyhook on those wheels?
I have the sports suspension which I believe comes with the sports package. I think...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Curious what the ride is like with the 21" wheels? What a beautiful car...love the combination and the look of the Titano's.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Curious what the ride is like with the 21" wheels? What a beautiful car...love the combination and the look of the Titano's.
Thank you so much! The ride is pretty great actually. Switched cars with my father the other day and used his 2012 MB E63 for the afternoon. Wow what a harsh and unforgiving ride (albeit in the stiffest suspension setting). Makes my Ghibli seem like Maybach! I'm very pleased with how my car rides. Always in sport, and even through the potholes of Manhattan. No complaints or regrets whatsoever. I just make sure to use caution!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ha no! I was on the Belt Parkway heading eastbound Saturday morning around that time heading out to Long Island. I came back to Brooklyn around 6pm yesterday on the Belt Parkway.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts