Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations Stealthawd. Very nice. What spec and interior colour?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's Bianco with Cuoio saddle interior. Sport and premium package, premium sound, winter package. 19" proteo sport rims. Red calipers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
?congratulations

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats sharp looking car. What was the msrp and the final price..??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MSRP was $90K....I paid $75.5K - 16% off MSRP.

Reactions: flamingwicky

·
Registered
863 Posts
Great deal now that, i look at the deals you guys are getting, I think i should have waited for a month or two before buying and would have got the same deal. But then, you never know if the car you want would be available or the price would go down further.

I have all the same configs. except the color of the car and calipers. :)

Enjoy the ride and have that wicked smile. Also, whats the build date on your car??

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Congratulations - looking forward to being able to share my PIX also

DD

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Cliche du jour

Your are 100% correct but 'they ' do say:

Good things come to those who wait :)
Absence makes the heart grow fonder :(
Manana, manana >:D

or perhaps

The boat is lost in the Bermuda Triangle? :laugh:

DD

·
Registered
265 Posts
Seems most people have not. It's a law here in NJ as well but I'm going to leave it off and see what happens. If there is no spot for it and dealer doesn't provide it I'm hoping that will get me out of a ticket.

Just in case I bought the one that goes into the towhook to get out of a ticket. Just incase

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Same here - front plate is off and in the trunk. In Mass if you have a green letter/number plate you only need to display rear. The green ones are older plates. I am so mad that I got rid of my green letter plates about 10 years ago. If you have a red letter/number plate you are supposed to display front and rear. I am going to leave off and see what happens too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Seems most people have not. It's a law here in NJ as well but I'm going to leave it off and see what happens. If there is no spot for it and dealer doesn't provide it I'm hoping that will get me out of a ticket.

Just in case I bought the one that goes into the towhook to get out of a ticket. Just incase
I have a hide-a-plate license plate holder on order. Should arrive anytime. I have one currently on my R8 and it works like a charm. Full automated via remote. It simply operates by pressing a button to hide or to show even while driving. I was supposed make a video soon. Just been so busy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts