Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to know once I have set a destination on the navsat system if possible to show remaining. Km or miles to destination and not just time of arrival.Also ifi s possible to. Show on highways in europe the service areas and how far they are.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I've had the same issue as well. Unfortunately it is either one or the other, not both.
If you press the time of arrival, it shows you other options you can see such as remaining distance. I would like to be able to see both at the same time though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had the same issue as well. Unfortunately it is either one or the other, not both.
If you press the time of arrival, it shows you other options you can see such as remaining distance. I would like to be able to see both at the same time though.
You mean on the touch screen touch time of arrival? And any option on displaying service areas on highways?

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
You mean on the touch screen touch time of arrival? And any option on displaying service areas on highways?
Yes exactly. Touch the part of the screen where the ETA is shown and you can switch it to mileage. Not sure about the service areas. Sorry!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good to know, I was wondering the same thing. Nav in the BMW use to show miles remaining.

funny thing is i dont even use the stock navi. I used Waze on my phone.
I've done that too. It still announces the turn directions through the car speakers so certainly helpful avoiding traffic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts