Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Are you serious? That's splitting hairs my friend. I have not seen Nero ribelle in person but on the Maser website I couldn't tell the difference between the two if my life depended on it. The pre-purchase research is always a big part of the car buying fun. Enjoy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I believe Nero Ribelle and silk black or basically the same. There is only 2 Black color options Nero (solid black) and Nero Ribelle (Mica/Metallic Black). Both Great colors personally i love Nero Ribelle.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Are you serious? That's splitting hairs my friend. I have not seen Nero ribelle in person but on the Maser website I couldn't tell the difference between the two if my life depended on it. The pre-purchase research is always a big part of the car buying fun. Enjoy.
So true! When i went in to look at my car they gave me an order guide that has all the options and colors listed with paint samples. I'll try and post a pic

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
I prefer the Nero Ribelle ... IMO it has a nicer sparkle look under different lights.
Had I not had a "pure" Black Escalade, that was tied for my first choice. I went with grigio mareata for the same reason I like the Ribelle, (metal flake adds $890 to the price).

Either one looks great (clean and all polished) on the Ghibli.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nero Ribelle is beautiful, there is just enough metallic that it almost looks like a super dark graphite in person. I personally love the color.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Color is definitely a matter of personal preference. That being said, definitely go for Nero Ribelle! This picture below gives you a good idea of the metallic flake in the color. It's gorgeous in person.

Reactions: Mangirek and lilith

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nero Ribelle FTW! I really wanted the Blu Passione but when that color was proving difficult to find on a well equipped car, I didn't think twice about going with Nero Ribelle. They had a few of them I could see at the dealer and compared to the flat looking black, the Ribelle has depth and texture that make it pop and stand out. In some lighting it's jet black and in others it's 'super dark graphite' like lilith said. Here's a pic of one in the sun looking more dark graphite than jet black. But either way, I don't think you could go wrong if everything else about the car is what you want.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Ha twin!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have my dealer both cars side by side...there was no comparison, Nero Ribelle hands down. Based on lighting and the angle you are viewing the car the shine projects a different perspective.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts