Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just bought my first Maserati. I saw on here a lot of comments about wheel spacers and suspension adjustments.
I took it to the shop I usually get my work done at but they didn't seem to have a strong recommendation either way for the suspension. Looking for advice on what to buy and also how low to go (thinking 1 inch). As for the wheel spacers it appears the wheels are pushed further out on the 2022 then they had been in the past, so I'm not entirely sure wheel spacers are appropriate. Any thought or advice are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! So it's a '22? Which model? The AWD models have less options for coilovers or lowering springs. I believe the same is true you have Skyhook. Formula Dynamics has swaybars that work on both RWD & AWD. Regarding spacers, I used 18mm all around on my factory 20" wheels and it looks great. Maybe some of the new wheel options they have provide more offset and don't look tucked in like the original wheel options. Which wheels did you get?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts