·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'll start this off with what my Sales Advisor told me:

for U.S. Cars
  • 4 Year Warranty
  • Maintenance is extra but Maserati, to entice buyers, may include a prepaid upfront Maintenance Program Coverage.

Things to Inquire
  • 4 Year Warranty - any mileage restrictions?
  • What exactly is covered? I asked if it was bumper to bumper excluding stuff like tires/etc and sales rep said "yes" but I'd definitely prefer information that is more definitive.

if anyone of you guys have more information please chime in. One of the biggest draws to BMW is its 4 year warranty and maintenance program, at least in the U.S. I didn't appreciate it until my friend would complain about his $1300 Mercedes maintenance bill :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
UK gets all the good stuff, diesel, 3 year unlimited miles warranty, i wonder what else....

The U.S. market is going to be one of the biggest world markets for the Ghibli, Maserati needs to do something more to draw american customers in and away from the German vehicle dealerships.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The U.S. market is going to be one of the biggest world markets for the Ghibli, Maserati needs to do something more to draw american customers in and away from the German vehicle dealerships.
The leasing and financing incentives offered to American customers are going to be key. Maserati Financial Services does not have the same heft as its counterpart captive finance divisions at the German marques, who offer subsidized leases and finance rates that really move these C-segment luxury sedans. The Ghibli does not have to be (and should not be) the best deal in its segment, but offering competitive rates will go a long way to make this car a success and convince awe-struck onlookers to trade-in their safe (and relatively affordable) 5-Series and become actual Maserati buyers.

·
Registered
284 Posts
It would be great if we can purchase an extended warranty, extending the warranty term to 6 years/ xx,xxx miles is something I would seriously think about doing

·
Registered
47 Posts
In EU will be 3 years without mileage but no clear informations about included services or not and for me that important because Maserrati service COST ...

·
Registered
76 Posts
In EU will be 3 years without mileage but no clear informations about included services or not and for me that important because Maserrati service COST ...
If they could offer a year or two of free service it would help them out a lot with sales. But it doesn't seem like it's going to happen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts