Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

New guy here, leaving Benz (C-Class Sport) to hopefully take delivery of a new Ghibli within the next year. Took a test drive a month ago at Ferrari Maserati Atlanta and loved it. Only a few concerns (i.e. sound system and tech advances).

Looking forward to learning from everyone.

:)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Welcome and congrats on making the shift.. hopefully you will enjoy the car a lot... On your two points.

1. Car Audio, it will be fixed sometime soon. But then if you don't like it you can get the basic one and get it replaced with an after market one if you want. (BTW do you really want to turn the audio on when you can listen to the Italian symphony)

2. It has all the necessary tech things that you will need. All the rest in my opinion is junk, which MB and BWM and Audi charges you extra for them. It might be missing a few ones but hopefully would not effect too much..
To tell you honestly its a drivers car, not a machine that tells you what to do and drive like a robot is inside it.

Feel free to ask anything on the forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.

I would agree...Benz and BMW are pretty much watered down brands in the U.S. Driving my Benz is like driving a couch around, and I can't find anything else that can match the performance amd the "symphony" of the Ghibli. I plan on looking at the Jaguar XF Sport, but my God it looks so boring!!

I think I found my place at Maserati.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Excellent decision and choice. Also the exclusivity that comes with a Maserati is just awesome..

Also where else would you find a Ferrari build engine in a car other then Ferrari itself?

You will certainly will enjoy the car.. BTW are you getting a 2014 or 2015??

Happy Driving

Thanks for the reply.

I would agree...Benz and BMW are pretty much watered down brands in the U.S. Driving my Benz is like driving a couch around, and I can't find anything else that can match the performance amd the "symphony" of the Ghibli. I plan on looking at the Jaguar XF Sport, but my God it looks so boring!!

I think I found my place at Maserati.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts