Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just took delivery of my S Q4 last night. Blue Emozione, Cuoio & Black interior, sports package, premium sound, etc...Love this car...drove everything out there and kept coming back to this car.

Question for you guys, in an argument with Sirius about the system's capability to get traffic, weather and travel link...they say the system doesn't get it, dealer says it does. Anyone know the definitive answer?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Regards

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new baby. We're practically neighbors... I'm in Malvern.

There are several users that have gotten the Sirius traffic to work by speaking to someone higher up at Sirius. Just insist on speaking with a supervisor.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
480 Posts
Congrats on the car

Same set up,as mine. Always great to welcome a new local member.

Come meet us all on July 12 in New Hope!!

Look at the thread NJ/PA meet up under the car lounge section. We'll all be in your back yard!

Steve

·
Registered
109 Posts
Question for you guys, in an argument with Sirius about the system's capability to get traffic, weather and travel link...they say the system doesn't get it, dealer says it does. Anyone know the definitive answer?
I believe the answer is that only traffic is supported, not weather and travel link. But Sirius doesn't have it configured right in their system so you need to escalate to a supervisor to get them to add it when you call. I did this just a few days ago and it's working for me. See this thread for more info.

http://www.ghibliforum.com/forum/el...nyone-have-siriusxm-travellink-their-mtc.html

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum and group .. enjoy the exclusivity and ride of this fantastic machine..

As Steve said we are all meeting in New Hope, PA. It would be a great gathering.

Hey guys, just took delivery of my S Q4 last night. Blue Emozione, Cuoio & Black interior, sports package, premium sound, etc...Love this car...drove everything out there and kept coming back to this car.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Regards

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
Yes traffic and weather will work on the Sirius as long as your subscription package includes it. If you have the bare bones package then I do not believe it is included.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts