Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a young kid, I鈥檝e dreamt of owning a Maserati one day. This past week I hit the dirty thirty milestone and pulled the trigger.

I picked up a 17 base with low miles to test the waters as far financials on maintenance and upkeep. I felt this was the safe route before spending 80k on a new one.
I Previously owned a c7 and multiple liter street bikes over the years.
So far Im still shocked of how much I love this car even though it鈥檚 a base model.

From reading a ton of discussions this seems like a super welcoming community and glad to be a part of it.

BB59ABCF-820A-49C5-B3AD-CE2F497A50BD.png

Administrator
Since a young kid, I鈥檝e dreamt of owning a Maserati one day. This past week I hit the dirty thirty milestone and pulled the trigger.

I picked up a 17 base with low miles to test the waters as far financials on maintenance and upkeep. I felt this was the safe route before spending 80k on a new one.
I Previously owned a c7 and multiple liter street bikes over the years.
So far Im still shocked of how much I love this car even though it鈥檚 a base model.

From reading a ton of discussions this seems like a super welcoming community and glad to be a part of it.
Welcome to the forum and your Ghibli!!! You'll have fun. And the Bianco White is a nice color for south Florida.

Reactions: Seanpaul3
1 - 5 of 5 Posts