Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought my Ghibli a few weeks ago and up to 1400 miles already! A nice weekend trip to Maine and lots of toolin' around.

It's a black Q4. Sticker was $81,500 but got it for $69,500.

A few minor quirks already but will post those in other places.

Love it so far and man, is it a head turner.

·
Registered
32 Posts
enjoy the ride mate, i am also new here got it a month back, great car, but just happens to be not every ones cup of tea:nerd:

Reactions: Spirochete

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy! Photos ASAP!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow a month already in the diesel, blue Emozione. How do you rate Maserati's first ever Diesel engine? Give us your thoughts mate. Cheers.
My friend: No doubt it is a great car, we all agree with the looks etc, but I am not sure of the ride quality of the diesal car!...just is not refined enough for the level of the car it should be, the diesal Jag's, BM's and thr Range rovers I have driven in the past are far more superior when it comes to ride quality alone...the rest of the discussion is for another day;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Trying to post pics on this thread. Can anyone show me a site on how to do that?
Congrats on your car. The easiest way for me is to upload to tinypic.com After you upload you will see IMG code for Forums and Message Boards.

Just copy and paste that line of code into any post here and that pic will appear.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Finally bought my Ghibli a few weeks ago and up to 1400 miles already! A nice weekend trip to Maine and lots of toolin' around.

It's a black Q4. Sticker was $81,500 but got it for $69,500.

A few minor quirks already but will post those in other places.

Love it so far and man, is it a head turner.
Congrats and hope you enjoy the ride.;)

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Congrats and welcome; hope you enjoy your ride as much as I do

·
Registered
863 Posts
Couldnt agree more ... :)

I only want to hear about deals if for '15. Enough already,we paid what we paid and it was ok at the moment!

·
Administrator
2,414 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts