Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
My Dealer advised that the interest rate was lowered in the February program to 3.73% or 0.00155 money factor. My understanding is all else same but check with your dealer to confirm. I also got a quote of 51% residual for 36mo 15K a year miles.............I am expecting to drive the S$$%^ out of this B%^&*!! Re instituting Sunday drives!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, I found out that at least for Feb, there's $3000 per car incentive plus an additional pool of money that the dealer can contribute. So it should be pretty easy to get $8-10K off now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a brand new deal.. Check with your dealer. I've verified with two dealers so far...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dealer just increased my discount on my ordered car from $4,500 off to $5,500 off sticker. Looks like I need to negotiate a little more once my car is in. About 3 weeks away from getting the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Deals

I have been following this forum for a few months now and have been actively looking to get the Ghibli. I have spoken to quite a few dealers and a lot of them are offering $7k - $9k off. This has been on cars they have in stock. I am not sure if they would offer the same discount on custom order cars. I am going to a dealer tomorrow and will report back on if similar deals can be had on custom ordered cars.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have been following this forum for a few months now and have been actively looking to get the Ghibli. I have spoken to quite a few dealers and a lot of them are offering $7k - $9k off. This has been on cars they have in stock. I am not sure if they would offer the same discount on custom order cars. I am going to a dealer tomorrow and will report back on if similar deals can be had on custom ordered cars.
Yes this is for in-stock cars. Unfortunately, this is often the case for newer maserati dealers who ordered too many cars upfront not understanding that the market for maserati is still a niche market and not selling a BMW or Mercedes which same dealers who have a lot of these in-stock cars also have BMW and mercedes dealers. Net net, a dealer is about managing inventory so these cars they are offering with huge discounts often have a delivery date of November and have been sitting for 60 to 90 days so they are desperate to move them and try to keep their incentives up with Maserati. Good news for consumers if they have one in stock that is to your liking. If you need to custom order, $4K maybe $5K is a very good discount.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can absolutely say that you can get $10K off. I took delivery of an S Q 4 with premium upgrade that had $82 sticker and paid $72. They also paid my last months lease payment on my BMW 550.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Did you order your q4 or did you buy it off the lot / preconfigured? Also you forgot to mention the amount of sexual favors you're responsible for ;) But, seriously, you got a 12%+ discount. No way dealer is profiting, so I suspect special circumstances one way or another. Hopefully in your favor...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I can absolutely say that you can get $10K off. I took delivery of an S Q 4 with premium upgrade that had $82 sticker and paid $72. They also paid my last months lease payment on my BMW 550.
That's very close to the deal I got on mine. About $8K off the sticker and they paid 2 months lease payments on my old BMW so it worked out to be about a 10K discount. This was a "news years eve day" deal so I think there was some pressure on the dealer to get more sales in the books for 2013. It was also for a car they had in stock at their dealership - the show room model.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was told it was regular discount plus an extra $3000 off until the end of February. Then the $3000 goes away. Again, car has to be delivered by Friday the 28th.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just finished talking to my dealer. He informed me that the $3000 incentive was for purchase only and not for a lease. Apparently the lease has the incentive already build in.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts