Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys! hope all is great!

I recently got from Italy a Bad ass Steering Wheel for my Ghibli and feels and looks SICK!!! What a big difference and feeling when driving.. the Steering wheel makes you feel you are driving a ferrari! lol All the ladies that enter the car and valet parking comment on it first thing as they enter the car.. looks like a special edition Ghibli since it looks better than the ones that come with the CF package! its so nice! I just love it!! Also has the Italian flag colors in the middle so it really stands out from inside and outside when you see i thru the window.

I got 2 of this and installed one on my Ghibli! I was gonna install the second one on my Quattroporte but i decided to turn in Lease in 4 months instead of buying so i have one i can offer to the forum!

im going to attach pictures of the Carbon Fiber Steering wheel and also how it looks installed!

BAD ASS!!

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
297 Posts
That is pretty cool... especially with the rosso leather. And all your steering wheel buttons work I assume?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ah, that is very cool. I've personally never been a big "exposed carbon fiber" person, but I can tell that it is a quality wheel. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Not a big fan of aftermarket CF steering wheels, especially the ones sold on eBay.

The OEM CF parts are perfect, the weave is lined up perfectly straight and there are no inconsistencies in the weave eyes. I appreciate the beauty of craftsmanship, especially on complicated parts, throwing some CF weave and some resin on a part is what everyone can do, but having it look worthy of car like this requires skill. But, to each his own.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Selling the CF Steering wheel at $600 shipped! don't miss-out! its like brand new 100% no marks no scratches is just perfect.

dm and ill send pics

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts