Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the other side of the pond (Nuremberg, Germany to be precise)!
I signed up recently and I am so glad I came across this wonderful forum.

I just got my first Maserati a couple of days ago and I'm loving everything about it. It's a 2019 Ghibli Ribelle Edition.

·
Registered
407 Posts

I just got my first Maserati a couple of days ago and I'm loving everything about it. It's a 2019 Ghibli Ribelle Edition.

View attachment 20459
Welcome! Stunning looking car! That's what I want next. I have a 2017 in Nero Ribelle now. Red interior, updated grill and tasteful factory chrome delete are on my list for the next Ghibli. VERY NICE. I give you credit for buying Italian over your well known German options.

Reactions: Preetham

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the kind words Joe.
Incidentally, my previous car happened to be a Mercedes C Class.
This is a car that tugs at your heart. While there have been endless comparisons (read bashing) with its German rivals, I think with the MY18/MY19 updates, it is quite up there with them.

·
Super Moderator
2,145 Posts

Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on your new Ghibli!!! Very nice ... sharp looking car. I'm sure you'll enjoy the car. Nuremberg is a nice area.
I chose the Maserati for something different and it hasn't dissapointed, but also own a BMW which is a very good car for my wife's daily drive ... but looks like every other one on the road.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thank you for the kind words Joe.
Incidentally, my previous car happened to be a Mercedes C Class.
This is a car that tugs at your heart. While there have been endless comparisons (read bashing) with its German rivals, I think with the MY18/MY19 updates, it is quite up there with them.
I’m with Beerguy. I’m a devout BMW enthusiast and still am. I love all cars and don’t bash too many. Save for the overdone Honda mod rod. I chose the Ghibli this time for a few reasons. First I always admired the design. It’s a very sexy car, inside and out. Not gonna lie, the exhaust is up there. Finally, bang for the buck. A lot of car for under $40k USD. I still have a BMW and I will own more. An M5 is my weakness. The Ghibli is a huge upgrade over a C-class.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts