Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up my new Ghibli Friday afternoon.

SQ4 Nero Ribelle, Cuoio, 20" Urano, carbon fiber trim and all the package beside the B&W sound system.

Long time BMW customers so very different beast.

Beside the lousy sound system, I got the 600w one but it doesn't sound very good...

Very please with the car. Love the engine and handling.

Since I am in Canada, I will be buying some winter tires and wheels. I was going to opt for a set of 19" but my dealer told me I need to have the ECU reprogrammed for traction control??? I was thinking of buying 4 TPMS sensors and do the change myself once the second set of sensors would have been programmed. But now having to get the traction control reprogrammed ... Not you happy.

·
Administrator
2,570 Posts
Enjoy your new Ghibli!

I have the 20" Urano's, so bought a second set of 20" rims (aftermarket that looks very similar to Urano's) plus Pirelli Sotto 3 winter tires which I added another set of TPMS.
The car can accommodate multiple sets of TPMS. This way from December to March, I can bolt on the winter tires and rims, and run PZero's / Urano's during the warmer climate.

i'm not as far north as Canada, so you might want to consider the carving edge if your in the Pirelli family, otherwise there are many other combinations available for the 19" size.

Interesting, my dealer indicated I could move +/- 1" in rim size with little concern ... other than 21" in the snow belt and potholes is not a good choice.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

DD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts