Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have the Ghibli on my short list and am absorbing what I can from this forum.

I've owned many cars, including big Audis, Mercedes, Ferrari, and small cars, including FIATs.

I went through the 'luxury' phase, but now I'm looking for a very sporty sedan, but not hardcore like an M5, or butt-ugly like a Panamera.

I want to stay in a coupe, but alas, life demands that I buy a car with 4 full sized seats and 4 doors.

I love Italian cars and can live with the Italian quirks (after owning Ferraris, Alfa's and FIATs, I'm used to the Italian way).

Anyway, hello.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Welcome

Go ahead order a late year 2015 - if you can wait - lol

DD

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think you will be very happy with Ghibli. It's good time to buy since it's so new. There may be too many in few years.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome

Go ahead order a late year 2015 - if you can wait - lol

DD
Ha! I was talking to the Maserati service advisor at the dealer this morning and this is EXACTLY what he said. I asked him about what problems they've been seeing, and it's basically exactly as members on this forum are reporting.

But his recommendation that a '15 would be better seems based more on hope than anything substantive.

·
Administrator
2,383 Posts
Ha! I was talking to the Maserati service advisor at the dealer this morning and this is EXACTLY what he said. I asked him about what problems they've been seeing, and it's basically exactly as members on this forum are reporting.

But his recommendation that a '15 would be better seems based more on hope than anything substantive.
I think '14 and '15 are essentially the same "core" build with a few enhancements and software updates / fixes learned through the 2014 model year. Unfortunately, I do think some of the same random check engine light problems will exist until they find the root cause, (changing out plugs is not solving the root cause IMO).

Reactions: hiram and Mangirek
1 - 5 of 5 Posts