Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of our 2015 Ghibli SQ4on Tuesday and I'm very impressed. This will be my wife's daily driver, but I've been driving it the past 2 days. Had to give it up today as she was insistent that it was her's. Oh well.

I want to thank everyone that has posted on this forum. I found your experiences, good and bad, to be invaluable in helping me make my purchase decision. It was a big factor in going for a 2015 instead of a year end 2014 even with those attractive discounts. Thank you!

Details of our beautiful Ghibli follow:
Nero Ribelle with Cuoio
Sport 19 w/ Proteo sport wheels, All Season Tires and Red Calipers
Sport Setting Suspension
Premium Pack
Climate Pack
Elbano wood trim
B&W Sound
Heated washer nozzels
Heated Rear Seat
Alcantara Roof Lining and Pillars (Black)
Heated leather and wood Steering Wheel

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congratulations! Really nice set of options!

I am curious if all-season tires came standard - could you let us know?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Congratulations! Really nice set of options!

I am curious if all-season tires came standard - could you let us know?
Yes they are on 2015s

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats and can you upload some pics.. so your wife is driving a Maser, what are you driving a Jag?

Tell us something on the pricing, and also did you leased or buy. I am very much interested in knowing the price with the discounts on 2015.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats and can you upload some pics.. so your wife is driving a Maser, what are you driving a Jag?

Tell us something on the pricing, and also did you leased or buy. I am very much interested in knowing the price with the discounts on 2015.
Thank you. I'm slumming it in my CLS. It was her turn to get a new car. She fell in love with the Ghibli once she saw one and was able to sit in it. She's very reserved so it took her a while to go for it as she would have the only Maser at her work place.

I bought. Lease did not make sense for me as I am unable to write any of it off. Sticker was $97,600.00. I received just under an 11% discount. No where near the incredible discounts on the 2014's, but I'm happy with it. Only driven it a couple of days, but so far it would appear that Maser has addressed the their issues.

·
Registered
863 Posts
@ice You got an 11% discount, on a 2015 is still amazing. I got 11% discount on my 2014. But mine was 90k and i bought it too for the same reason.

One thing i dont understand here. How com the MSRP of your car went to 97600, is it because of the B&W.

Also if you dont mind can you please post a pic of the window sticker, if you havent thrown it away. I just need to see the individual prices for the options and car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ice You got an 11% discount, on a 2015 is still amazing. I got 11% discount on my 2014. But mine was 90k and i bought it too for the same reason.

One thing i dont understand here. How com the MSRP of your car went to 97600, is it because of the B&W.

Also if you dont mind can you please post a pic of the window sticker, if you havent thrown it away. I just need to see the individual prices for the options and car.
I don't have the window sticker with me. It will most likely be tomorrow before I can post it as the wife and I are going out this evening. The packages changed and most all the prices went up. The B&W was $5,200.00 and the Climate pack (was the Luxury Package Plus in 2014) was $4,300.00. at sticker. Those were the big drivers. The sales manager sent me the internal build sheet and using the April 2015 ordering guide as well as all the pricing sites that had the 2015 model year, I could not get to the $97,600.00 number. Once I saw the window sticker and the dealer 2015 price sheet, no questions.

·
Registered
863 Posts
@ice Thanks mate, enjoy the time out in the new car.. :)

I will be looking forward to your window sticker.

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
ice ... Welcome and enjoy your new ride.
It is really good to get 11% off on a 2015 model so early in the season. Might as well add all you wants in early otherwise you'll spend the money on something else.
I got 11.5% off a 2014 in March with window of $92K, although by the time I added all the extra's my total out of pocket hit $98K.

Reactions: hiram

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you.
My wife used it to run her errands yesterday and loves it. She commented on the handling and lack of body roll in hard corners at speed. She can be a bit aggressive on the freeway ramps. Looks like I might never get to drive it unless I sneak it out. Oh well, I did buy it for her.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Thanks for the window sticker.. this will explain in a lot. What was your final price btw excluding the taxes.

BTW your wife is pretty lucky to have you. esp when you are buying her a Ghibli...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Whats included in the climate pack since its 4300 bucks??

Had a few minutes before my wife and I go out. Here is the sticker.
The "Other Options" at $1,250.00 is the Sport 19 package. I've compared the sticker with the build sheet to confirm.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Sounds beautiful! That's a hefty sticker price. Probably the highest I've seen personally! Congrats and she will love it! (My wife however hates ours because of all of the attention it attracts)...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the window sticker.. this will explain in a lot. What was your final price btw excluding the taxes.

BTW your wife is pretty lucky to have you. esp when you are buying her a Ghibli...
If you use 10.5% you should get close enough for what I think you want to do. Thank you, but I'm pretty lucky that she has put up with me for this long.

Whats included in the climate pack since its 4300 bucks??
The Climate Pack for 2015 is what was called the Luxury Package Plus. It includes Premium Leather, Extended Leather, Ventilated Front Seats and Contrast Stitching.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts