Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've been looking for one of these for over a year (and refused to get put off by the constant stories I read about reliability), and am now the proud owner of a 2017 petrol S. Awesome car, absolutely love it. The sound it makes is unbeatable, and it is so easy to drive, just need to be a little careful when wet 馃槃
Only mod will be some window tints.
Any owners from Essex or east of England, be good to meet up when the weathers better.

The only tips I can offer so far are:
1. The stereo screen was stained with grime which normal cleaner would not remove, I used plastic cleaner and it came up like new, all grime and scratches are now gone
2. On near full lock when tyres are cold the car jumped. Maserati dealer told me this is normal, but after 2 new Pirellis and importantly the tracking done, the car no longer does it
3. I have a private reg (5 chars) and legally you can get shorter registration plates, that fit perfectly in the plastic frame on the front of the car, looks a lot better (not on pics below)

Can't wait for summer and dry roads 馃檶

(dealer took this pic and blanked the reg, ignore the weird bloke and focus on the car)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Gear shift Head restraint

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

Administrator
Welcome to the forum and your new Ghibli!!! Car looks GREAT and just like new!!!

Reactions: _Jas_

Registered
Welcome to the club, you'll be glad you joined! Beautiful color combination and I've always loved those wheels.

Every brand has naysayers, I've always ignored them and it's always worked out well for me. Congratulations!

Registered
Hi all, I've been looking for one of these for over a year (and refused to get put off by the constant stories I read about reliability), and am now the proud owner of a 2017 petrol S. Awesome car, absolutely love it. The sound it makes is unbeatable, and it is so easy to drive, just need to be a little careful when wet 馃槃
Any owners from Essex or east of England, be good to meet up when the weathers better.

1. The stereo screen was stained with grime which normal cleaner would not remove, I used plastic cleaner and it came up like new, all grime and scratches are now gone
2. On near full lock when tyres are cold the car jumped. Maserati dealer told me this is normal, but after 2 new Pirellis and importantly the tracking done, the car no longer does it
3. I have a private reg (5 chars) and legally you can get shorter registration plates, that fit perfectly in the plastic frame on the front of the car, looks a lot better (not on pics below)

(dealer took this pic and blanked the reg, ignore the weird bloke and focus on the car)
View attachment 22017

View attachment 22016

View attachment 22015

View attachment 22014
Wow stunning colour .
We definitely need a meet up in the UK 馃檪 roll on the summer 馃檪

Registered
2016 Ghibli, 2019 VW Golf GTI
Welcome...great colour that, have always liked it on the Ghibli.
I'm sure it'll give you lots of smiles & fun times...馃槑

Registered

View attachment 22017

View attachment 22016

View attachment 22015

View attachment 22014
Welcome to the club!

car looks great! Sadly I鈥檓 in Yorkshire so just a little far to meet up in the summer!

Registered

View attachment 22017

View attachment 22016

View attachment 22015

View attachment 22014

Registered
Hi Jas, I joined the forum a few moments ago and your post is the first I looked at - I have not even got my car yet and am due to collect it on Tuesday which will either be one of my best car ownership experiences or the worst, only time will tell. I love the look and style of the Ghibli and loved the brief test drive so I can only hope it turns out to be a good car and not an unreliable money pit. Your car looks stunning and I live around the M25 from you near junction 18. Cheers!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Jas, I joined the forum a few moments ago and your post is the first I looked at - I have not even got my car yet and am due to collect it on Tuesday which will either be one of my best car ownership experiences or the worst, only time will tell. I love the look and style of the Ghibli and loved the brief test drive so I can only hope it turns out to be a good car and not an unreliable money pit. Your car looks stunning and I live around the M25 from you near junction 18. Cheers!
Excellent. Enjoy it! I had a great drive in mine today, got some good video too. It brings a massive smile to my face.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts