Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...before getting flat-bedded back to the dealership. Thats got to be a record ;)

Blew a radiator hose last night a mile from my house, dumped all its coolant. It was an easy fix (pick her up in the morning) and Bill at BH Maserati handled the situation with kid gloves.

Those flirting with the idea of getting a Ghibli that find this the perfect reason to run back to your German comfort zone, fine. Just dont waste your time lecturing me (us) cause I dont want your car and I dont want your life. I knew what I was getting into and thats what Uber is for.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
It is one thing to have a hose break...

but it is something else to get hosed by a car you don't like. I can put up with all kinds of sh*t if I just love the car. It is just the way I am, so for those Ghibli haters -- just don't call my baby ugly:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but it is something else to get hosed by a car you don't like. I can put up with all kinds of sh*t if I just love the car. It is just the way I am, so for those Ghibli haters -- just don't call my baby ugly:D
"Having a Maserati is like having a 2 year old; its annoying a lot of the time but if someone tried to take it from you, you'd kill em" - Top Gear

·
Registered
258 Posts
Don't feel bad. I didn't post this in a new thread because I didn't want fanbois to latch on to it:

My car actually died with 350 miles on the odometer. Luckily, it did so right as I pulled into my garage and was about to shut off the car. Prior to that it had been idling really rough at stop lights on the way home. It drove perfectly fine in the morning. As I pulled it into the garage and lift off the gas, the engine just shut off on its own. I started it again and the check engine light came on.

The dealer sent a transport van over the next morning and I was without it for about a week. I was told they changed two spark plugs, cleaned the oxygen sensor, and replaced a "timing module".

Sure it was extremely frustrating since this is my daily driver. The dealer was excellent in handling everything, however.

·
Registered
3 Posts
...before getting flat-bedded back to the dealership. Thats got to be a record ;)

Blew a radiator hose last night a mile from my house, dumped all its coolant. It was an easy fix (pick her up in the morning) and Bill at BH Maserati handled the situation with kid gloves.

Those flirting with the idea of getting a Ghibli that find this the perfect reason to run back to your German comfort zone, fine. Just dont waste your time lecturing me (us) cause I dont want your car and I dont want your life. I knew what I was getting into and thats what Uber is for.
Sorry to hear you had an issue. I'm a bit confused about your record. Have you had other problems? How long have you had yours?

I'm new here. Travel to Italy frequently... Ghibli on order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts