Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just picked up my new 2016 Ghibli SQ4 on Friday. What a vehicle!!! It definitely has me excited about driving again. Love looking around on this forum. There’s a ton of stuff to learn and a ton of good information on here. Here’s a few pics of the new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Enjoy your new Ghibli!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome! Check out this thread, I really enjoyed it when I first got my Ghibli

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Check out this thread, I really enjoyed it when I first got my Ghibli
Thanks so much. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum! Great looking 2016 you've there, thanks a lot for sharing! What plans do you have for it?
Funny you should ask lol. Getting the rim powder coated as we speak. Early spring I plan on doing a body kit with it and have checked out your site quite a bit. I plan on deleting the resonator in the next week to make it a little louder as well. I’m open to suggestions as I would really like to set mine apart.

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
311 Posts
We do offer quite a bit of exhaust upgrades for the Ghibli and know these cars pretty darn well as we specialize in Maserati. There are additional discounts to the pricing you'll see below during our sale. Have a look and reach out by phone or email with any questions, always happy to help!

Best Regards,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts