Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from sunny AZ. This car has been a long time coming for me. Ever since I caught a glimpse of it in a car mag a year and half ago I've been pondering owning it and finally just pulled the trigger and worked out a deal on a 2014 S Q4. The car should arrive at the dealer next week.

Since day one I wanted Blu Passione, Sabbia interior and silver calipers. The only other must haves were sport and premium packages, everything else was optional. Finding that blue with sabbia and a sport package proved challenging and I didn't want to risk loosing the 1.21% rate so I 'settled' for my 2nd favorite combination.

Here's what I ended up with.

2014 S Q4
Nero Ribelle
Carbon Fiber Trim
Red Calipers
20" Polished Urano rims
Red/Black interior
Alcantara headliner
Premium Package
Executive/Luxury Package
Sport Package

MSRP $91,930

I got 10k off and a deal on a clear bra and window tinting. I could have received a better discount on an in-stock car but I just didn't like any of the ones they had. I did have an out-of-state dealer working with me as a backup plan and I could have purchased the same car for a couple grand less but in the end I decided to stick with my local dealer who has been really good to work with.

I did my due diligence and cross shopped several other cars. I'm coming from an '08 MB C350 so I checked out the new C Class, an E550, M3, S6/7, C63, and the 6 Series Gran Coupe. I love the look of the 6 series but have a hard time paying that much for a re-sculptured 5 Series. I had a good reason to pass them all up, except maybe the M3...

So yeah, looking forward to getting my car and participating on the forums!

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Awesome - congrats! You will love it!

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Really nice color combination with black and red calipers and interior!!! Enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts