·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking delivery this week.

·
Super Moderator
2,096 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! And congratulations on your Ghibli ... I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.
Car looks nice ... I like the 20" Urano with red calipers on the Nero car.
Boch Maserati is in New England ... hard to tell from picture but can't tell if have PZero summer tires or PZero all season, (I don't see the all season designation). If you are running summer tires they will skip when turning slow in cold climate and the tread compound becomes brittle at temperature below 35F ... essentially not rated for cold temperatures. The MY17 came with all season standard ... so maybe they are all season or were replaced by original owner or dealer. I have the summers, but throw on a winter set of Pirelli Sotto 3's on spare 20" rims.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum!!! And congratulations on your Ghibli ... I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.
Car looks nice ... I like the 20" Urano with red calipers on the Nero car.
Boch Maserati is in New England ... hard to tell from picture but can't tell if have PZero summer tires or PZero all season, (I don't see the all season designation). If you are running summer tires they will skip when turning slow in cold climate and the tread compound becomes brittle at temperature below 35F ... essentially not rated for cold temperatures. The MY17 came with all season standard ... so maybe they are all season or were replaced by original owner or dealer. I have the summers, but throw on a winter set of Pirelli Sotto 3's on spare 20" rims.
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I’m in NE and it’s Bock. Nice catch! These are summer right? I’ll email the dealer and get them swapped. PO probably did not drive in winter or had snows. I did skip it yesterday but it was 65 here.

PS this is the only wheel that has some rash and they wouldn’t fix it.

·
Super Moderator
2,096 Posts
All Season ... see under the P ZERO brand mark. You should be fine. In extreme cold you might have some skipping, but nothing like the summer P Zero tires.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All Season ... see under the P ZERO brand mark. You should be fine. In extreme cold you might have some skipping, but nothing like the summer P Zero tires.
Thanks! Yeah I called the dealer today and they had it in the shop prepping it. It had three all seasons and one summer on it. So you might have seen a summer. They replaced the summer with an all season.

·
Super Moderator
2,096 Posts
PS this is the only wheel that has some rash and they wouldn’t fix it.
For about $100 you can get the curb rash taken care of ... it's not bad at all and maybe doesn't bother you.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For about $100 you can get the curb rash taken care of ... it's not bad at all and maybe doesn't bother you.
Agreed, it isn't bad and it won't bother me. I was just surprised they wouldn't fix it.

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
324 Posts
Congrats on the Ghibli, hope you're loving it!

Best Regards,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts