Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello members

This is my first post here, i am glad to be here and thank you all for your very helpful contributions.

Here is my SQ4, i am lovin' it & still discovering its beauty! i will post my review ASAP

regards,

Ras

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice!
Love the rosso interior.
Congratulations and welcome!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome and congrats...........love the rosso interior (I have one too he he!!) hope to hear more from you as you rack up the miles!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome and looking forward to your review. Question: are there areas in Dubai where you can fully enjoy what it can do? (Unlike most places in the U.S., that is.)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to the family. Nice color combo! I get mine in 14 days! Blue emozione w/ cuoio interior, 19 inch Proteo and blue calipers......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome and looking forward to your review. Question: are there areas in Dubai where you can fully enjoy what it can do? (Unlike most places in the U.S., that is.)
Thanks. Oh yes, many Supercars cruising streets of Dubai. However, there are bunch of hidden speed cameras on roads that ruin the enjoyment :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the family. Nice color combo! I get mine in 14 days! Blue emozione w/ cuoio interior, 19 inch Proteo and blue calipers......
congrats in advance! Looking forward to seeing the blue beauty :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Blue emozione w/ cuoio interior, 19 inch Proteo and blue calipers......
Blue Emozione with Blue Brake Calipers is going to look awesome!

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Looks great inside and out with that combination. You will really be pleased with your S-Q4.
Enjoy the ride!!!
I'm sure the lighter exterior color is an added benefit in Dubai!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered a Nero Ribelle Ghibli S Red Caliper, 20" inch Urano Diamond, cuio/nero, interior with eboni trim extended lether, premioum package, Sport Package, paddle shifters, Sport Pedals, Premium sound system, 8 way power shits, etc. etc for the price equivalent of 102,000 USD. I believe is more expensive than the US, but cheaper than Europe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks. Oh yes, many Supercars cruising streets of Dubai. However, there are bunch of hidden speed cameras on roads that ruin the enjoyment :(
Thankfully cameras dont work in corners :) going fast in a straight line is for me less exciting than taking Gs

1 - 20 of 21 Posts