Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up this 2015 SQ4 this week. Flew down to Atlanta and drove it back to NJ because I wanted a car that hasn’t touched salt. Few minor things to take care of but it’s pretty mint. Fingers crossed it will not be too problematic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum and ownership. I also just picked up my first Maserati this month; she's a 2014 SQ4. I lucked out someone just did the brakes rotors and pads. The only thing I'm changing it the steering wheel; the leather was a bit worn so I purchased a new wheel and will install it next week. Air filters will be changed this weekend and I already changed the cabin filter, switched all the stock bulbs to LED. The dealership I purchased it from had just changed the oil so I'm good there for awhile. I'll probably do the plugs next month and trans service in about 6 months.

Your car looks great; love the color combo too!

·
Administrator
2,245 Posts
Just picked up this 2015 SQ4 this week. Flew down to Atlanta and drove it back to NJ because I wanted a car that hasn’t touched salt. Few minor things to take care of but it’s pretty mint. Fingers crossed it will not be too problematic.
Congratulations. Looks nicely optioned and like the bold rosso interior with carbon fiber accents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts