Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm thinking of putting 22" wheels also. But I'm worried about the ride. If you can please fill me in on how it rides. LOVE the look though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
what exterior color is this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what exterior color is this?
Champagne :)

I'm thinking of putting 22" wheels also. But I'm worried about the ride. If you can please fill me in on how it rides. LOVE the look though.
I can't really tell any difference from the upgrade to 22". The ride is great and I have no issues whatsoever.

Nice. How is the ride with 22" wheels?
I love my ride on 22", and no issues even when I have it fully loaded.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got them from Wheel Plus USA if anybody wants to order them, they offer free shipping to your door and also tire and wheel packages are available. I really recommend them, ask for Diego. I will post the link. They are offered in a Mica Grey, Hyper Silver with Machined Face or Black Chrome with Machined Face. I was also choosing between the Convex as well but ended up with the Aspire.

Ace Alloys Wheels and Ace Alloys Rims at Discount Price

·
Registered
186 Posts
Will do! I am choosing between Aspire and Convex models. In an arrangement with my local custom shop I will have 2 wheels shipped to them so I can choose what looks better in real life. The guy at the store was somewhat hesitant first and wanted to offer me a different wheels they had in stock, but one look at your car photo left him speechless :) and he grabbed the phone to call the Ace company right away.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice setup, congrats!

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks nice. Fills up the wheel wells nicely.

Are those forged or cast? I would love something like the Convex for my Aston, but would prefer a forged wheel.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Wow! Looks gorgeous! What a nice color combination. I really like the look. Very nice!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cast, but they also offer Forged as well! A friend of mine actually has the ACE Convex on his Aston Martin Vantage and he loves them! Try google images to give you an idea.

Looks nice. Fills up the wheel wells nicely.

Are those forged or cast? I would love something like the Convex for my Aston, but would prefer a forged wheel.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts