Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for a decent acceleation video but haven't found one yet. I would love to see a 0 to 100 acceleation video for both the base ghibli and S models so we would be able to see the difference between the two.

Is anyone up for making acceleation videos?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I looked for a decent acceleation video but haven't found one yet. I would love to see a 0 to 100 acceleation video for both the base ghibli and S models so we would be able to see the difference between the two.

Is anyone up for making acceleation videos?
Hello sir! i will be recording soon :) maybe this weekend :) i have the base model. What model are you working with?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello sir! i will be recording soon :) maybe this weekend :) i have the base model. What model are you working with?
I have ordered the base model but haven't received it yet. Please share the video with us once you make it :)

I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any updates mate?
hello friend. Sorry, i have been having wayyy to much fun with it. I haven't had a chance to get a 0-100 video but i got other videos like driving through tunnels with nice sound. i just dont know where to upload these videos without using youtube.

Any suggestions for video uploads? And what's up with your baby? When is it coming?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello friend. Sorry, i have been having wayyy to much fun with it. I haven't had a chance to get a 0-100 video but i got other videos like driving through tunnels with nice sound. i just dont know where to upload these videos without using youtube.

Any suggestions for video uploads? And what's up with your baby? When is it coming?
Hey mate, glad to know you're having fun with it!

How about uploading the videos on dailymotion.com?

And my baby won't be here untill November :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts