Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!!!

I have a problem with my Ghibli. Often, not every time, when i drive my car fast the engine in a moment dosen’t have power. When i stop and turn it off and on again the car drives normally with full power. There is no error on the computer. Do You have any ideas what could it be? Thank You for Your hints :)))

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately no😕 But for the last month the problem did not appear. When i will visit a mechanic and the problem will be solved i’ll give You a hint.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This morning i check the error codes. And it gave me the following code.
the part 55221800

its in dutch, magnetic valve wastegate turbo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Today I ordered the vacuumactuartor on top of the intake manifold that controls the wastegates on both the turbochargers. I keep you update but the error doesn’t come up every day so it wil take some time to see if the problem is solved.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today I ordered the vacuumactuartor on top of the intake manifold that controls the wastegates on both the turbochargers. I keep you update but the error doesn’t come up every day so it wil take some time to see if the problem is solved.
Ok. Could You please give me the part number? Or send me a foto where to find that vacuumactuator?

·
Registered
4 Posts
So yesterday i drove my maserati again with the new part but the error stil comes up. I can drive the car without any problems even full throttle but if I drive it on the highway and keep it on a higher speed the turbo pressure is gone. For example if I keep it on 170km/h steady for a time the pressure is gone, than I reset the car still running and the pressure is back.
Number 1 is the part I replaced.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts