Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to the forum and just picked up my SQ4 last week and mod bug already hit me. :)

I'm working with mackin industries to put either 20 or 21 1 piece forged wheel directly from japan. If we can get the wheels in time from japan I might be attending sema with it.

We have no problem with the rear wheel as the gigantic wheel wall allows us to put 20x11 et15 or 21x10 et 15 deep concave wheels on there.

The front is very confusing we were putting on 20x8.5 et36 but will this fit flush? It looks like it won't. We tried to put 20x9.5 et36 but the concave face won't clear the brakes. I was wondering guys with after market wheels what offsets they are running. Any feedback will be greatly appreciate it

·
Registered
258 Posts
I assume it depends on the spoke design as well. Ordering winter wheels/tires for my car, I was recommended 19x9 et35 in the front for Forgestar F14's. They are guaranteed to fit, though I guess we won't know until it actually gets here and we try to install it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I assume it depends on the spoke design as well. Ordering winter wheels/tires for my car, I was recommended 19x9 et35 in the front for Forgestar F14's. They are guaranteed to fit, though I guess we won't know until it actually gets here and we try to install it.
Yes the spoke design also plays a factor. Let me know how your fit turns out. Believe et35 the rims will look sunken in instead of flush against the wheel wall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts