Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hi Peter,
Not Adblue I hope, this has a special tank, and CANNOT be mixed with the fuel.

If it is a normal injector cleaner, in the boot on the black polystyrene holder, you'll find a weird black funnel, which fits exactly in the filling pipe.

I had a special additive each fill up.
I use this

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Peter,
Not Adblue I hope, this has a special tank, and CANNOT be mixed with the fuel.

If it is a normal injector cleaner, in the boot on the black polystyrene holder, you'll find a weird black funnel, which fits exactly in the filling pipe.

I had a special additive each fill up.
I use this
@Fredvr - have you used it for long? Did you notice any impact on Ghibli's engine (positive or negative)?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hi Breslauer,
Yes I've used that product for years, in Lancia,Lybra 2.4, 3 x Alfa 147 1.9, 159 2.4 and the Ghibli, honestly no injector problems, no DPF problems, no water in fuel problems ( this is a water dispersant for Diesel) as well as a bug killer.
On boats also, the boats were smoking on idle, with Fuelset one, no more smoke. No more condensation in the tanks.

The best thing to do to our Ghibli's is to remap with the EGR closed, the inlet manifold becomes really clean afterwards.
PM me with your e-mail, I'll send you a Doc file with the evolution of the inlet manifold since the EGR was closed.
The file is too big to put here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts