Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I checked Maserati's "Car Configurator", I noticed that it didn't list any prices at all.
Now considering that I'm about to purchase the vehicle soon, does anybody know where I could find a list that includes the prices?

MrFreilich.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be better if one of you could send me a PDF file with it, but I will send them an email.
Thanks.

MrFreilich.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ghibli option pricing is not available yet.

Also, a Ghibli will be an extremely rare sight on Israeli roads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From my point of view, it's rarity will just make it a better purchase than the neighbour's 5 series.
I currently drive an 2013 Lexus GS450h but I don't like it at all.
It is quite fast, and the interior is nice, but the fact that I barely hear the engine while cruising on high speeds is annoying me.

MrFreilich.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My dealer promised to send me prices and options list this week. If he keep his promise I'll post them here. Prices will be for continental Europe.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got my 1st price information on middle of june BUT NOT from my dealer ...

I ask him to take contact with me when he got informations ... Still no news ... That always the same when you want to be one of the 1st ... The dealer know that you will call ... But not this time, i will wait the official presentation

·
Registered
47 Posts
US price start at 65'600 USD and S Q4 model at 75'700 USD. I don't know if US prices are taxes included because prices are really lower than in Europe...

·
Registered
168 Posts
US price start at 65'600 USD and S Q4 model at 75'700 USD. I don't know if US prices are taxes included because prices are really lower than in Europe...
Is that official from your dealer? U.S. pricing is always much lower than Europe. Compare prices for other marques and you will see the same difference.

·
Registered
253 Posts
US Options Pricing

Here's US pricing options as emailed by my dealer for Ghibli S Q4 (I don't have the non-S pricing, since I am ordering the S).

There are some conflicting things in the packs.

For example the Premium Pack lists, Easy entry and Rain Sensor, but those are standard options.

Also there is no 20 or 21" sport packs that should include contrast stitched extended leather. I guess that's not being offered in the US initially.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
As you maybe see by us (EU) the sport pack is only available on the S Q4 version ... That's really a mess ... If i want the sport pack but i allready choosen the exectuive pack with full leather interior what should i do with the extended leather option in the sport pack ... Don't forget also that if for example you take the B&W option you need to take the rear sunblind and the heated seat ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Forged "normal" 21" are not cheap ... but on those one you have the Maserati logo ... that make the price difference ;) That's also a sugested retail price ... For example Kahn 21" forged for Gran Turismo are 10'000 EUR for the set ...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here's US pricing options as emailed by my dealer for Ghibli S Q4 (I don't have the non-S pricing, since I am ordering the S).

There are some conflicting things in the packs.

For example the Premium Pack lists, Easy entry and Rain Sensor, but those are standard options.

Also there is no 20 or 21" sport packs that should include contrast stitched extended leather. I guess that's not being offered in the US initially.
Thanks for posting that!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I guess I won't be taking this car... no way I'm paying $5600 for wheels thats insane
I agree it steep considering you're already paying something for standard wheels.

However if you look at pricing for premium forged wheels from say ADV1, you will pay $7000-$8000 for just wheels without tires.

It's still cheaper to upgrade from factory if you want nice wheels, then to go after market.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The buying guide did mention that contrast stitching won't be initially available. So this may be the reason why the various wheel size sports packages are not yet available.

I'm schedule to talk to my local dealer this weekend. I'll see what he says. If it means waiting a month, I'll wait. But if it is six months, I'll have to go without contrast stitching.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts