Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my new Ghibli today - :)

It's UK spec so some of the packs might seem a little strange to my American friends :)

20" Polished Urano's
Cold Weather Pack
Business Plus Pack
Paddles
Premium (I hope) Audio
Electric Steering Column
Tints
Red Callipers
Grigio Maratea
Nero interior

Due for delivery September 1st :)

·
Administrator
2,522 Posts
Congratulations!!! The color you picked out is absolutely beautiful and you'll love it!!! I have very similar to yours with Cuoio interior (Q4-S with left-hand drive:)).

Wow that is a long wait, but your advantage is many little fixes will be applied to your car that others have brought up with early models. You would think the 2015 model year would be coming out around the same time.

I picked mine up last week and it was manufactured in late December 2013. Drove it 220 miles in one day and found none of the identified concerns yet so likely they were fixed since Ghilbi production started in July/August 2013.

Premium sound which I have is just OK in my view ... it should be standard issue for that car. The B&W should be "premium upgrade" but I didn't want to spend that much money. Anyway, the exhaust is playing its own music....

·
Registered
111 Posts
That is a long time to wait.

My (UK) order went in on 31 January and it is in 'build' stage.

Delivery due next month.

Which dealer are you using?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's Greypaul ... To be fair, they said they could get it for late July / early August but I thought it better to wait for the 64 plate and hopefully (as BeerGuy says) get as many of the small issues sorted as possible, especially the Premium Audio which seems to be a big problem.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congratulations! You have picked what appears to be a very popular color! What model did you get? Long waits in the UK! While the wait is long, trust me it will be worth it!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, no 4wd version for the UK, so I stuck with the standard car, I opted to have some more goodies fitted rather than going for the 'S' (410 hp) version.
I can live with being .6 seconds slower to 62mph :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Price in the UK is around £62k for the standard 'S' model.... Before you add some goodies..... Just hope they fix the Premium stereo issue by then !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts