Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
A maserati at 26 and being a doctor at the same time you are lucky and smart all around

·
Registered
80 Posts
A maserati at 26 and being a doctor at the same time you are lucky and smart all around
Not everyone is so lucky to get Maserati as graduation gift. Good for him though! ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Looking at the pool result.. it surely looks like more people are in their mid life crisis.. lolz .. :)

Reactions: doubledeetob

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Looking at the pool result.. it surely looks like more people are in their mid life crisis.. lolz .. :)
I think I posted this before but my nephews call it my 'end of life' crisis car
>:D

DD

·
Registered
666 Posts
Even luckier that his parent is buying this for him as the graduation present!!!
Congrats on getting the car and graduating. Now, enjoy the car, drive safe, and save some people!

Oh, I am 38. Had a E320 at 25. an A6 at 28, a C350 at 31, 550 at 34. I think my 2013 911S that I traded a year ago was probably the best car I will ever drive. A year from now, I will be married. It has started going downhill.....

·
Registered
283 Posts
wow 26 and maserati? Congrats. Wouldve gotten something else at age 26. Im 34 years young. Recently sold E92 M3 for the Q4 as my daily driver and R8 as my weekend car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Recently sold E92 M3 for the Q4 as my daily driver and R8 as my weekend car.
I didn't sell my M3. I still love that V8 and pickup. My M3 is getting jealous over Q4 though. Anyway, M3 is lighter car with similar horse power and actually handles better than Q4 as sport car, but I have more fun with Q4.

FoxBeat

·
Registered
283 Posts
I didn't sell my M3. I still love that V8 and pickup. My M3 is getting jealous over Q4 though. Anyway, M3 is lighter car with similar horse power and actually handles better than Q4 as sport car, but I have more fun with Q4.

FoxBeat
happy wife, happy life. Hence, the Q4. I just cant stand the audio system on the Q4. What a piece of junk.:crying:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just turned 40. Moved from 2004 Infiniti FX35 to 2008 BMW 335xi (with Helix Attache ECU piggyback tune) to 2012 BMW X6 50i and just bought 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude JKU 3 months ago. Played with it for the summer and just handed the keys to my son who turned 17 a few weeks ago. Needed a car for myself so why not a Ghibli. :) I can't post a pic of my Ghibli because I don't have it yet! :(

·
Registered
695 Posts
Maybe I'm 2nd oldest at 66. Ghibli is wife's car I drive SLK55. I've driven 2 seaters since high school. Everyone thinks everyone of my cars is a midlife crisis!

·
Administrator
2,389 Posts
aah at 66 and 67 still got a ways to go ... there are folks on this forum in mid 70's.

In fact, my mother who is closer to 80 years young drives a Jag XKR convertible (with a pillow on the seat so she can see out the window). So your never to old to drive a sports car ... it's all about being young at heart!!!:)

And yes, I'm in midlife crisis "band" but definately young at heart since wife constantly tells me to "grow up".>:D

And TheJackel ... nice collection of cars before reaching for that 4 door family sedan Ghibli:x

Reactions: wolfgang and hiram

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just cant stand the audio system on the Q4. What a piece of junk.:crying:
The audio issue has been beaten to death over this forum. Unfortunately like yourself I also don't have good experience with audio in Ghibli. Rattling speakers driving me nuts so the volume is down and I have to cancel treble since I am afraid the car might go to pieces. :)

FoxBeat

·
Registered
852 Posts
aah at 66 and 67 still got a ways to go ... there are folks on this forum in mid 70's.

In fact, my mother who is closer to 80 years young drives a Jag XKR convertible (with a pillow on the seat so she can see out the window). So your never to old to drive a sports car ... it's all about being young at heart!!!:)

And yes, I'm in midlife crisis "band" but definately young at heart since wife constantly tells me to "grow up".>:D

And TheJackel ... nice collection of cars before reaching for that 4 door family sedan Ghibli:x

Agree 100% I am only 58 but my wife keeps saying I am having my mid life crisis..........but that has been going on for 15 Years!!! I do not think so and do not expect to change ever!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I bought my 1st Maserati Quattroporte I was 29 at the time and bought it for myself as a 30th birthday present to myself. Fast forward 5 years at 35 Years old I purchased the new Ghibli as my 35th birthday present.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts