Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Ghibli S Q4, blue, tan two tone interior. 20 inch uranos. Had windows tinted 15%.

Im coming out of a Jaguar XJ L. The Jag was my favorite car I have owned. Awesome styling quick and comfortable to drive. I have had S550, and Lexus LS430 before that. The jag is definitely more luxurious and has many more intuitive features like the cruise control, display settings etc.

That not why I got into the Ghibli. The Ghibli sounds so awesome and is incredible to drive. I can't stop thinking about the sound. It is so much more prestigious to drive than German or English cars.

Very excited and glad that I made the move!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Beautiful.
Congratulations.
The Jag XJL was my second choice.
Actually liked it a bit more, but it's not a Maserati.

Reactions: justjabbin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congratulations

The blue is beautiful, nearly went for that colour myself.
Mine arrives this month, Rosso Energia and full sabbia, can't wait!
Traded my GTS!

·
Registered
278 Posts
The blue is beautiful, nearly went for that colour myself.
Mine arrives this month, Rosso Energia and full sabbia, can't wait!
Traded my GTS!
Rosso Energia!!! You must post your pics probably the first 1 in that color here on forum.

Nice car justjabbin but I don't share your opinion, don't like the jags.

·
Administrator
2,383 Posts
Justjabbin - very nice car. I like the tint effect ... nicely done.
Something I'm considering now that we are into hot sunny days on the east coast.

Jag's were in my screening list too ... but the Maserati had a few exclusive attributes that completely sold me. So much so, I picked a car where the nearest service center is 90 miles away while every other premium high end dealer is with a 10 minute drive.

My wife drives a Jag ... so we still have one in the family.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Rosso Energia!!! You must post your pics probably the first 1 in that color here on forum.

Nice car justjabbin but I don't share your opinion, don't like the jags.

Rosso Energia is a phenomenal choice! I posted a few pictures of mine under the "update on Rosso Energia" topic.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful.
Congratulations.
The Jag XJL was my second choice.
Actually liked it a bit more, but it's not a Maserati.

This is very close to how I feel. I loved m XJ L. The redesign made it so much better looking than the german rivals, and it came with all service covered for 50,000 miles. Where I live it was pretty rare to see and got way more looks than my S550.

All that in mind it's still not a Maserati. After 10 days with the ghibli I'm very excited I made the change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts