Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey,

I live in Toronto and the weather is brutal in the winter, more in terms of the salt etc. These mats are incredible! The protection they offer is awesome and they are relatively easy to install and remove. This is not to mention they offer a variety of colour options and compliment the overall look of the car. It almost seems as though they should have come like that from Maserati. So far there are no downsides but I will find out the extent of the salt damage after winter is over in a month. It was quoted to protect against the elements but time will tell. It definitely protects all of the carpet in the car which is a huge plus.

The other point I wanted to let you know is that they are all Chinese made but the quality is good. I ordered ones from Spartek which is based out of the US and they shipped from China. I would go on ebay and you can find the exact same ones and save yourself close to 50% off of Paggiani/Spartek prices.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I live in a country where we have 5 months of winter and bad weather too, and the original Maserati rubber mats are a joke, especially when you have beige carpets.
I was asking specifically about the Paggiani ones, because the passenger one doesn't fit properly, and I was hoping others have experience with them. Been talking to them on Facebook (BTW, the guy in charge is really great, awesome support), comparing measurements, and they said all the other mats they've made for S Q4s fit perfectly. It's a shame I have to send them back because they are really a nice, high quality product :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Fair enough. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the Paggiani mats. Hopefully, something can be worked out so you don't have to return them.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I ended up returning them because for that much money I was expecting a perfect fit.
The driver side was fitting just right, rear ones took a bit of convincing, but the passenger side was a disaster. Here are some pics of how bad it was - sorry for the dirty car, they were taken in the middle of the winter.

And here's the OK fitting driver side one -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts