Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The parking assistant beeps drive me crazy, the car is far from things and it beeps so loud even on the lowest setting...

Where is the speaker located? Im ready to disconnect it, I would like the visual assistant but with no sound!

Its that possible? my car is the 2014 SQ4.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,554 Posts
The parking assistant uses the speaker that is part of your audio system. Your supposed to be able to adjust the volume of the assistant in MY14 when it is active by using the standard volume button. In my case, I find it reverts back the next time I start the car .... probably need to save in personal settings with key fob. The car has several features disabled by Maserati if they feel it is part of the safety features.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll second that...drives me nuts as well. Volume knob (MY16) will turn it down at the time but as beer guy states, next start & it's back to 'loud' again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll second that...drives me nuts as well. Volume knob (MY16) will turn it down at the time but as beer guy states, next start & it's back to 'loud' again.
I know, thats why Im ready do disconnect the **** speaker, LOL, even worse, I turn off the Park Assistent and still beeps that Park Assistant is off... ughhhhhhhh!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts