Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

Picking the baby up tonight!!! the longest 1 day wait.

6K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Joe300 
#1 ·
Hi All

After spending 2 weeks searching online and researching on the forum, I pulled the trigger last Saturday. MSRP $88120. Got it for $74,750. Thought it was a pretty good deal.
Too bad I did not get what I was hoping for on my trade in. Loaded 6 months old E350 4matic with only 4500 miles. And nothing extra from the dealers either....

Oh well. Overall shopping experience was pleasant. No pressure. It is a new dealer and I think they are trying to increase sales.

Can't wait to picking it up tonight!
;)

#3 ·
GREAT price!!
Congratulations.
What color combo?

#6 ·
Bianco with Nero.

I don't know all the detail spec. But below are the few major ones.

Premium pack
Premium Sound
Sport Pack
Extend Leather
Clear coat wood trim

There was one with brown leather dash and seat and cold weather pack (plain wood trim) for about the same price that I like a lot. But I had to think about the re-sale value on that. Decided to go with Black interior.

#7 ·
I got the one with the later one you are saying.. same config but i think your price is just extraordinarily good. mind sharing the details on the dealer.

What was the price on the later one??

#8 · (Edited)
It is Zeigler Maserati in Schaumberg IL. They are really new. Just started selling Maserati 3 months ago.
They gave me the best possible price the very first time and will not budge any more. I think they want to make a sale without playing any game.

The price on the Cuoio interior is $88,530, I believe.

#9 ·
You might be the only person to get such an awesome price.. and again congrats on getting the new car and an awesome price..

I think i am in the same ball park with the price of with the Cuoio interior. But for now their pricing seems very aggressive.

#16 ·
Thanks for posting ... looks good ... looking forward to see your mod's.
I'm sure once the rain breaks you be roaring around in your new arrival!!!

Reactions: yxc145
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.