Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member to the forum and I am about to pick up my new S Q4 in Ft. Lauderdale in an hour car was shipped from Bergen County,NJ, so far dealer has been great, great price and lease payment on it they dropped about 10K on the sticker, drove another S Q4 and loved the drive and just about everything on it, compare to BMW, Benz's, Panamera. I have own many Porsches and even one 328 GTS Ferrari (bit scared to go back to Italian) and after reading some of the post on here i hope my A/C works in SFLA!!!

my vehicle is Black with Red Interior with Premium Package, Luxury Package, Sport Package and the 19 inch Proteo Wheels with the Red Calipers on it. Don't know the build date but, hopefully i won't have the issue that i am reading about that the earlier ones had.

will keep all posted about any issues.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats! The car is A LOT of fun (also a long time Porsche owner), but has it's quirks. Hopefully they have worked out most of them by now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Tampa -- Same Car

I know you'll love the car. Presume you did get air-conditioned seats? A must have in FL. My Ghibli is the same as yours -- except I got the 21" wheels and the one I selected did not have the sport package. Cheers from Tampa

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
rudyriera - CONGRATULATIONS on your new Ghibli!!! The Enterprise Group, one of the bigger Maserati dealers in US usually has pretty good selection of cars across their network. I drove 200 miles to pick mine up in Bergen County.
You'll enjoy the car. Depending on build date they have a software update for the AC which resolves the issue (if present).

Out of curiosity did you try the Maserati Dealer in Tampa for pricing (realize it is a far drive from your location). There seems to be a flurry of discussion on their posted "deep" discounts.

All the best and welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome, so far loving the car after the drive home, so far every is working fine, just can't keep it under 90 on the drive home, neighbors already coming over wanting a ride!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the ride... that wicked grin is going to last for a very long time. :)

BTW nice combo on the specs.

Enjoy,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beer guy, I had gone to the Collection in Miami before the car was introduced into the market but, the folks there where more of hey it's $999 lease so I said I would wait til some of the units would be out, then about a month ago I stopped in Maserati of Ft Lauderdale and they treated me right but we need to work the numbers. Have questions now on the mirror and how to set them to close when I closed the car, any advice on how to set it, thx.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
Have questions now on the mirror and how to set them to close when I closed the car, any advice on how to set it, thx.
That question has been asked a couple times and unfortunately it doesn't appear to be an option with the current 2014 Ghibli to automatically close the side mirrors ... only manual closure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beer Guy and Joe 3000, thx learned the hard way that they did open after like 10 MPH, outside of that and having to slam the trunk, loving the car.

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
rudyriera - presume when you slam the trunk you use the pull handle inside the trunk lid so you don't get fingerprints on the paint?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
congrats on your car

My 2015 is on the ship from Italy so I still have 3 weeks to wait for mine

DD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts