Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself really quickly. My name is Chris and I just signed this morning for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 with the 21" wheels. Picking it up from Maserati of Manhattan (downtown) later today. I'm pretty excited, not gonna lie! Here are a couple of teaser pics.
I will upload a full photoshoot at the very first opportunity I get I promise!
Nice to meet everyone.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
good luck with the car :)

you are braver that I am using 21"s in the tri state area>:D

DD

Reactions: TheJackal

·
Registered
480 Posts
Chris
If I may be so bold to ask, what was your final negotiated price and did you buy or lease. I am asking because other than color, interior color and 21 inch wheels, the specs are same as my car.
Steve

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris
If I may be so bold to ask, what was your final negotiated price and did you buy or lease. I am asking because other than color, interior color and 21 inch wheels, the specs are same as my car.
Steve
I sent you a PM!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Chris (BrooklynGhibli). Can you PM same info about leasing through Manhattan Maserati and which sales associate you used? I'm in the city as well.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Chris (BrooklynGhibli). Can you PM same info about leasing through Manhattan Maserati and which sales associate you used? I'm in the city as well.
Thanks!
I can PM you the lease details. There are some great promotions going on right now like cash back from Maserati so that helped out a bunch. If you are interested, I will say you ABSOLUTELY MUST go see Michael Lousidis at the downtown Canal Street showroom. He was an unbelievably nice guy. Very knowledgeable and not pushy at all whatsoever. I actually had a BMW 550i on order and just cancelled my order to work with him. FYI I am not affiliated with the dealership in any way, and frankly knew nothing about the Ghibli until two days ago! Please feel free to PM me if there is anything else I can help you with! Good luck!

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself really quickly. My name is Chris and I just signed this morning for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 with the 21" wheels.
Looks really nice with the 21" wheels, nero w/mica and red calipers. I also was too concerned with 21" living in PA ... so got 20". Like that look ... you'll really enjoy that car!!!

·
Administrator
2,521 Posts
Congrats!!!! I got my car there and I had a great experience as well!!!
Wow ... Nice. You've been busy. Looks like you changed out the wheels and deep tinted windows plus added some red accents?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Love those wheels!
Congratulations

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can PM you the lease details. There are some great promotions going on right now like cash back from Maserati so that helped out a bunch. If you are interested, I will say you ABSOLUTELY MUST go see Michael Lousidis at the downtown Canal Street showroom. He was an unbelievably nice guy. Very knowledgeable and not pushy at all whatsoever. I actually had a BMW 550i on order and just cancelled my order to work with him. FYI I am not affiliated with the dealership in any way, and frankly knew nothing about the Ghibli until two days ago! Please feel free to PM me if there is anything else I can help you with! Good luck!
That would be great Chris! Looking forward to your PM and will definitely look for Mike.

Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks awesome!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Very nice. I have a similar setup except 20" wheels, red/black interior w/ carbon trim. Love those 21" wheels! Enjoy her!

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you everyone for all the kind words!
Just got back from getting 35% tinted windows all around.
Here's a quick picture. Plenty more to come once it's nice and clean!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks BeerGuy, I have been quite busy even slightly obsessed. I have done a lot more than tint/red badges, all the chrome is gone, plus a number of other changes. Those wheels are the factory 21" titano's btw... if your interesting in seeing more pics PM me..

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats!!!! I got my car there and I had a great experience as well!!!
Jesus your car looks incredible. That is mean looking. Gorgeous. Powdercoating the wheels may be in my near future. Especially after seeing yours!

·
Registered
47 Posts
thanks, here is a rear side view where you can see some of the differences from stock. My roof and side mirrors are also gloss black to match all the other parts which were changed to gloss black from their original finish of chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
It looks amazingly sharp... very nice car... welcome to the club.. enjoy the ride..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts